Sunday 27 November 2016

Surrender

Saturday's Cards, The Druid Craft Tarot, The Lovers and The Queen of Swords. 

The lovers card indicates a choice to be made. I sought further clarification and drew the Queen of Swords. According to the book this can mean denying oneself intellectual or career development. Makes a lot of sense. I have really neglected these aspects over the past couple of years. There is no time right now to pick up my PhD but pick it up I will. For now as the lovers card suggests I am going to surrender to what is left of the weekend and later to sleep as my body and mind need. 


5 comments:

  1. wow, a weeks worth of words!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're in the midst of such disharmony. All that discord is what is causing you to lose sleep and the overwhelming exhaustion does not allow yourself to clearly see. I hope that it works out well for you, whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn, sorry to cause a flutter. I must sound quite insane. Now I'm addressing basic needs I think things will get better :)

      I really appreciate you dropping by. Hopefully l will catch up on some of your posts this week.

      Laylah

      Delete
  3. All these cards indicate a need to withdraw and make up your mind. I am sorry to here there has been such an upheaval in your life and I hope you are feeling a bit better due to your sleeping medication
    Please take good care of yourself
    Gentle hugs Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen,

      I am feeling much better. In a funny way I am grateful things got so bad. I have been fighting/ignoring my intuitions and messages from my body for far too long. Recognising that I cant continue like this I feel very peaceful right now.

      Happier posts will be forthcoming :)

      Delete