Saturday 22 April 2017

Energy hoops

Thursday's Draw: Witchlings Deck, Rejuvenation

I feel the need for some gentle positive energy this week so will be working with Paulina's beautiful Witchlings. The deck comes with a 200 plus page book of spells which could also be called rituals, or mindful practices.

Twirling her energy hoops Trillium arrives to remind us to take time to rejuvenate mind, body and spirit. She urges us to take time for ourselves and do things that bring us happiness and good health so that our energy may be restored. 

Paulina writes that a healthy glow, freshness of thought and a light hearted feeling can be with us every day if we harmonise with rejuvenating powers. I'd settle for every other day - that would be a huge result.

So many ways to do this. I went to yoga on Thursday and came away walking on air. I've been using the calm app  free guided meditations and relaxing music. Shortly I'm off for a trot through the woods with R and B. 

For those lacking in time or really low on energy the spell book has some less demanding suggestions. Taking time to enjoy a glass of sparkling spring water or doing a skin brushing detox. Apparently the latter tones the muscles. Learned something new...

What can you do to refresh mind, body and spirit today? 

4 comments:

  1. Getting a full night's sleep does wonders for me (it is a rare occasion when I do). But it can change not only how I feel physically, but my whole outlook! Occasionally I go on long drives with a CD of bass thumping, upbeat songs and I sing along, loud and proud. :D That also is a help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the transformative effects of a good sleep 😴 Singing loud and proud sounds great 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole lot of energy being stirred about. Whoever comes up to touch her will get a shock, like a static electric bolt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) perhaps why she has her protective gloves on

      Delete