Tuesday 15 August 2017

Fidget brain

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot, Seven of Pentacles

This card indicates that progress is being made on a long term project but there is still a fair bit to do. As a project nears completion there might be an impulse to rush or even to quit altogether. Cutting corners might undo to the labour already invested. Patience is needed to see the work through. Although there are limits. How much polish does a pentacle need?  I'm reminded of my reading in Whitby earlier this year in which the reader was insistent - 'finish what you've started so you can move onto something new'. 

Apparently the skullcap plant is for focus. Researching that led me to find this list of the top herbs for anxiety and depression organic facts  Which I can't take as they would probably interact with my current prescription...Oh my poor fidget brain. The focus fact was enough. 


2 comments:

  1. Maybe he keeps polishing his pentacles because his fears the gap after his project is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my fidgety, over-analytical brain likes to continue to rehash and ruminate to fill the space of waiting. But I have really messed up some projects because I simply couldn't wait until the 'pot boiled.'

    ReplyDelete