Friday 18 August 2017

tarot tomfoolery

Daily Draw: Green Witch Tarot, Eight of Wands 

According to the guidebook this is a card of good career news coming swiftly. So that got a loud harrumph this morning. And then...

I got home to find I have won a place on an art, journaling and oracle class on Instagram with proper tuition from practicing artists. Woohoo! Looked again at the book - good news from a distance - tick! Good news about a creative venture - tick number two! I'll take that. 

Pootling around on the web I found a quiz - what kind of tarot reader are you. It was fun. The profile I got included a five card spread which includes your personal tarot journey, strengths, opportunities for growth, blocks and guidance needed. I wanted to post but then I will use up all my cards of the week...anyway if interested the link is here: http://ethony.com/tarottutorials/

I am glad I have this tarot tomfoolery hobby. Wishing all a happy weekend. 



7 comments:

  1. Again congratulations on winning this giveaway. How great your card for today is so applicable to the situation. I hope you will enjoy this class a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks. I am so looking forward to this. A little trepidation as I am a beginner art wise...trying to let go of ego which has stopped me from doing things I am not good at...

      Delete
    2. Remember, it's all about play! ☺

      Delete
  2. Beginner's mind is good thing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, I did the quiz and it said I was the Badass. :D

      Delete
    2. :D Brilliant the badass is pretty cool if you ask me

      Delete