Saturday 27 August 2016

No blank canvas

Daily Draw: The Green Witch Tarot, Page of Chalices/Cupspagechalice
Every card but one this week has been a chalice. Among other things chalices suggest fulfilment and I’ve certainly been experiencing more of that these past days.
The Page of Chalices tells us artistic or literary abilities need an outlet. Ann Moura writes we that we may be focusing on these skills with the possibility of later making a career change. This week I’ve learned that the career change I would like is not a radical change of direction, more like a gradual returning and I’m closer to it than I thought.
We can only gauge where we are in relation to our goals when we stop pondering and begin. Wherever, however it doesn’t matter. Like the beaver, symbol of creativity with available resources, I’ll be working upriver…
If history were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten.
Rudyard Kipling, 1865-1936.

No comments:

Post a Comment