Friday 29 December 2017

never to old to play

Today's Draw: Six of Summer, Victorian Fairy Tarot

Well I'm not ready to sit on the sidelines reminiscing my youth. I've been worn down a couple of times through excess cares. At times I've pretended to be out of joi de vivre just to get along. Which made two miserable people instead of just one. Yet I've always managed to get 'young' again.

Poverty and ill-health aside I wonder when and why people take the permanent decision to be old at heart. It doesn't seem to affect everyone. I know octogenarians with way more life in them than thirty year olds. 

I'm grateful I have my health and the leisure to learn and play today. 








  

2 comments:

  1. I think my attitude towards change (whether from aging or something else) is a key to keeping one's joy intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure if we got to spend some time with the fairies in their private little water-world, we would not have to pretend anything. I could spend some afternoons there and really enjoy myself.

    ReplyDelete