Monday 28 August 2017

Cycles

Daily Draw: Anna K Tarot, The High Priestess

Like the moons in the card everything occurs in cycles. Difficult times will pass and better times come around again, and on and on...Blessed with this wisdom the High Priestess can sit in stillness observing change with compassion. Time to reach deep into the well within rather than trying to alter change from without. 

even if you are a small forest surviving off of
moon alone
your light is extraordinary

- reminder 

Nayyirah Waheed. 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite depictions of The High Priestess. I envy how comfortable she is sitting in the midst of change. Nothing matters, only what is right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a firm favourite of mine too... re her calmness I expect she has had years of practice :)

      Delete
  3. Reach within rather from without...
    Something our hemisphere has forgotten how to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true.

      Ps whenever I see a moon in a card now I think of you :)

      Delete
  4. It's so hard to remember when in the middle of a muddle. So easy to see once beyond it. Sigh... I love Waheed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am often in the middle of a muddle...Sighing too...Her work is wonderful.

      Delete