Saturday 19 August 2017

She's back again

Daily Draw, The Green Witch Tarot, Nine of Chalices

I drew this card earlier in the week and now she's back. My earlier guidebook inspired thoughts were of intuition, intention, aligned energy and hope. I wonder if there is something else I'm missing? Or if is she asking me to reflect more deeply on those attributes. She is quite a glamorous lady, perhaps she just wants me to put some make up on and do my hair? 

Another funny ting looking back over the blog the last four cards are in the numerical sequence 6, 7, 8, 9. Maybe something in that? 


5 comments:

  1. I think that is a bowling ball in front of her. She's rolling all strikes from the looks of all those trophy cups behind her. 😁 Seriously though, I hope you enjoy every drop of good in your day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidences are always something to pay attention to. Counting up is a knock at the door, 10's say make a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aligned energy, I like that and on reflection another good reason to not multitask.
    When I draw my daily card I set it up in a little stand each day, so I don't draw the same card twice. Right now they are protected by a heavy box as I draw them... no kitten chewed corners allowed!
    This deck is definitely a good work/career deck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multitasking is another word for scattered energy. I may try doing that honouring the card. Yes the guidebook talks a lot about careeers. We haven't chatted in a while. It is good to 'see' you :)

    ReplyDelete