Friday 25 August 2017

Frozen

Daily Draw, Anna K Tarot: Three of Swords. 

In the bitter cold he's walked a mile to offer her his heart and now it breaks. For her more than himself. His face is full of concern as she trudges through the snow away from the home he wanted to share with with her. He can't see but her heart is breaking too. She loves him but fears her wounded self will become a burden to him. She would rather carry those heavy swords alone. What is the hardest thing? When you want so much to love someone back to life and they won't let you? Or when you walk away from a loving soul for their own good? 

2 comments:

  1. This card reminds me of a relationship that was rekindled when I moved back to my hometown. I thought everything was peachy until I discovered the man I was dating was engaged. I immediately broke it off (I won't tell you the words I used!), and he apologized profusely. When I refused to talk with him, he sent me a dozen roses at work for three days straight. Each day I clipped the buds off the roses and gave them to co-workers, leaving me with the thorny stems. I did it because I was hurt and angry, but also to remind me how important it was to have honesty in any relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fool he was. You're right without honesty and trust there is no relationship.

      Delete