Friday 17 March 2017

Sea time

Daily Draw: Everyday Witch Tarot, Nine of Cups

The seaside where I go to fill my cups. If time heals all things 'sea time' is faster than ordinary clock time. 

Creating a coastal feel at home with candles, sounds and colour is well and good but sometimes you've just got to be there. Time to book a break...

We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us because unfathomable. We can never have enough of nature.

Henry David Thoreau, 1817-1862




3 comments:

  1. "We can never have enough of nature."I agree wholeheartedly. It has been years since I have been at the beach. I hope we both will able to go there soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Years? That's too long! Yes join me in taking a tonic of wildness this year!

      Delete
  2. "We need the tonic of wildness" - yes indeed. The more stress I'm under, the more I need to be walking and enjoying the outdoors. I can't imagine living anywhere that didn't have green things growing nearby or ponds and rivers to visit.

    ReplyDelete